1. Be inspired to look at life from a new perspective of passion, hope, courage, faith, and respect for others.
2. Strengthen your ability to express love to your family.
3. Enhance your people skills to help you develop encouraging relationships with others.
4. Develop insights to help you overcome self-defeating behavior patterns so you can create a memorable legacy.
5. Enjoy humorous and heartwarming stories from the 1960s south.
6. Improve your understanding of why the world is the way it is right now.
7. Heighten your awareness of the issues young people face today.
8. Learn how to encourage young girls and women.
9. If you are a cancer patient, be encouraged to consider courageous and positive points of view.
10. Learn how to reduce the stress of addiction and low self-esteem.