1. To inspire and encourage people to reach for higher levels of wisdom, understanding, and hope---and to CELEBRATE EVERY DAY.
2. To encourage people to love themselves and others deeply every day.
3. To implore people to find common ground on which they can discuss religious and scientific matters in non-violent and non-intimidating ways.
4. To encourage young girls and women to be their best.
5. To help cancer patients feel hope, courage, and strength.
6. To help people laugh and make the world a more fun place.
7. To help people stay aware of the uncertainty of life so they can use time wisely.
8. To inspire people to create a rich legacy of cherished traditions and majestic ideals.
9. To encourage and inspire young people to do whatever it takes to make their dreams come true.
10. To help elevate society to a new level of equality so all can pursue happiness.
11. To give all people the opportunity to improve their self-esteem and self-image so they can live with confidence and self-assurance.
12. To increase awareness of the brevity of life and the importance of making the most of every day.
13. To encourage people who suffer with addiction and destructive behavior patterns by offering insights and suggestions.